Applied Nutrition Vitamin C and Rose Hips - 1000mg
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals, which can lead to oxidative stress and the premature ageing of cells. One of its primary functions is collagen formation, which is important for healthy nails, skin, hair, and joints.
Vitamin C also plays an essential role in the functioning of white blood cells, which are vital components of the immune system. It helps to promote cardiovascular and respiratory health, and is beneficial for healthy gums. Vitamin C also helps regenerate Vitamin E, allowing Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties to be maintained.
- Container Size: 100 Tablets
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin C: 1000 mg
- Rose Hips Powder: 62.5 mg
- Bulking Agent; Microcrystalline Cellulose Glazing Agents; Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin (from Palm Kernel Oil & Coconut Oil) Anti-Caking Agents; Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate. Cellulose Gum
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 to 2 tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.